SIZING CHART (WOMEN'S)
- 1. Bust:
- Measure the fullest part of the bust.
- 2. Waist:
- Measure around your waist where you normally wear trousers.
- 3. Hip:
- Measure at the widest part.
- 4. Inseam:
- Measure from crotch to the bottom of leg along the seam.
Sizing Instructions: Measure your body and find your measurements in the chart above for the best fit.
Finished Garment Measurements
These measurements should only be used for comparing our products to a similar garment you already own. Using these measurements when compared to your body’s measurements results in choosing the wrong size. Also, final garment measurements may vary within an acceptable tolerance, so an individual product may not have the exact dimensions of the measurements shown here.
|A. Neck Around||43||44||46||47.5|
|B. Back Center||60.5||62.5||65.5||68.5|
|E. Bottom Hem Around||98||105||112||120|
|A. Neck Around||16.9||17.3||18.1||18.7|
|B. Back Center||23.8||24.6||25.8||27.0|
|E. Bottom Hem Around||38.6||41.3||44.1||47.2|
- A. Neck Around
- Around the base of the neck
- B. Center Back
- From the center of the back seam of the collar to the hem
- C. Chest Around
- A straight line around the chest, below the armpits
- D. Shoulder Width
- From one end of the shoulder to the other end
- E. Bottom Hem Around
- Around the hem
- F. Sleeve Length
- From the center of the back to the end of the sleeve
- G. Waist
- Around the waistline
- H. Hip Around
- Around the widest part of the hip
- I. Inseam
- From the center of the crotch to the tip of the hem
- J. Skirt Length
- From the waist to the tip of the hem
If you have any questions regarding the sizing of a Montbell product please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Customer service department is open 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Swiss Time), Monday-Friday.