- 3-Way Adjustable Hood ensures a snug fit and visibility
- Roll Up Hood with a hook-and-loop tab fastens the hood in place, preventing it from flapping
- Weather resistant Aqua-Tect Zipper keeps out water in a lightweight form
- Original Sewing Pattern allows unrestricted arm movement
- Articulated Arm improves fit and allow for dynamic movement
- Bonded Hem saves weight and prevents water retention
- Adjustable Alpine Cuffs helps keep wind and snow out
- Hem Adjuster quickly cinches the hem and helps shut out cold air
- Fully seam sealed
- Smart Sewing Technology reduces weight by cutting extra fabric away from seams
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- Stuff sack included
|Weight||181 g (6.4 oz)|
|Material||2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Fabrics |
20-denier nylon ripstop (DWR finish)
Water resistance: 30,000 mm
Breathability: 43,000 g/ m²/ 24 hrs (JIS L-1099 B-1 method)
|Compressed size||7 x 7 x 13 cm (2.8 x 2.8 x 5.1 in)|
|Country of origin||MYANMAR|
|Center back length||68.5 cm (27 in)|
rain wear guide
Cut from a single piece of fabric, K-MONO CUT drastically reduces the amount of seam lines eliminating areas where water can penetrate, promoting the jacket to be waterproof and lightweight. This innovative pattern is based on Montbell's philosophy of "Ki-no-bi" which is a Japanese term for "Function is Beauty".
< WATERPROOF > Reducing the amount of seam lines eliminates areas where water can penetrate the jacket.
< LIGHTWEIGHT > Minimizing the amount of seam lines and tapes reduces the jacket's final weight.